Unity 3D Programming
Students explore art and animation concepts that are integral to designing game levels and environments. Successfully completing this course will be prepared students to take the Unity Developer Certification Exam.
Outcomes & Objectives
- Use advanced programming skills to build three-dimensional (3D) casual games
- Learn to navigate the Unity 3D game development engine
- Create 3D designs using Unity
- Refine the iterative process (plan, implement, review, adjust)
- Complete two fully executable 3D games
Inside Unity 3D Programming
Unity must be downloaded and installed onto computers with a Windows operating system. Unity is not supported by devices such as Chromebooks or iPads.
Unity can be downloaded for free here.
Purchase Unity 3D Programming here.