Outcomes & Objectives
- Use advanced programming skills to build three-dimensional (3D) casual games
- Learn to navigate the Unity 3D game development engine
- Create 3D designs using Unity
- Refine the iterative process (plan, implement, review, adjust)
- Complete two fully executable 3D games
Inside Unity 3D Programming
Unity must be downloaded and installed onto computers with a Windows operating system. Unity is not supported by devices such as Chromebooks or iPads.
Unity can be downloaded for free here.
Purchase Unity 3D Programming here.