Making Mobile Games
Learn to build and test your own mobile games! Activities include wireframing, storyboarding, and playtesting.
Students will be able to…
- Identify game design principles found in many mobile games
- Use GameSalad game design software
- Balance an unbalanced game
- Apply progression and feedback to a game
- Effectively playtest a game
Total Completion Time
Approximately 20 Hours
Below are some examples of the projects that students complete in this course:
Inside Making Mobile Games
The Making Mobile Games course requires GameSalad software. Zulama-licensed schools can purchase GameSalad licenses at discounted price. Contact Zulama at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to receive this discounted rate.