Are you looking for an engaging and charismatic speaker for your next event, workshop, webinar, or conference? Zulama CEO Nikki Navta’s background in improv and her knack for captivating audiences with interactive presentations make her appearances engaging and fun… as well as informative and illuminating. Nikki’s Speaker Sheet is available here.
- Meet Students “Where they Are!”: Use Game Design to teach Computer Science
- Deeper Learning through Making, not just Playing, Games
- Creating an Entertainment Technology Academy in Your District
- Modernize your High School STEM Courses
- How Creative Physical Spaces can Boost Learning
- How Game Design Prepares Students for High-Tech, High-Paying Careers
Watch Nikki’s TV appearance with Jesse Schell on WQED’s iQ:smartparent episode Learning with Games – (Information available here and full video to the right. Nikki’s segment begins at 25:07.)
Listen to Nikki’s guest appearance on WebTalk Radio’s Parenting With Playdate Planet Podcast here. Nikki joins host Meryl Neiman to discuss how parents and schools can use technology to reinvigorate education.
Kevin Stoller from Kay-Twelve interviewed Nikki for the Better Learning podcast, listen here.
If you don’t see exactly what you’re looking for, Nikki can create a new presentation and topic customized to meet the exact needs of your organization. To inquire, visit our contact page or email email@example.com.