The Business of Games
This is a crash course in game publishing. You will become a game entrepreneur and create a game concept, business plan, and pitch your game.
This Short Course is part of our Game Design Fundamentals Package, a set of nine courses that are perfect for embedding into middle and high school courses or using in summer camps and after-school programs.
Students will be able to…
- Collaborate effectively in teams within a project-based environment
- Identify the phases of game development
- Analyze the market potential of a game idea
- Design and playtest a game
Total Completion Time
Approximately 15 Hours
Here are some examples of the work that students will complete in this course:
Inside The Business of Games
- Basic art supplies such as construction paper, markers, colored pencils, scissors, tape, glue, rulers, straws, masking tape, and cardboard
Software and Hardware Specs