Making Mobile Games
Learn to build and test your own mobile games! Activities include wireframing, storyboarding, and playtesting.
Students will be able to…
- Identify game design principles found in many mobile games
- Use GameSalad game design software
- Balance an unbalanced game
- Apply progression and feedback to a game
- Effectively playtest a game
Total Completion Time
Approximately 20 Hours
Below are some examples of the projects that students complete in this course:
Inside Making Mobile Games
Software and Hardware Specs
GameSalad must be downloaded and installed onto computers with a Mac or Windows operating system. GameSalad is not supported by devices such as Chromebooks or iPads.
Zulama-licensed schools can purchase GameSalad licenses at an exclusive price of $24/user. Contact Zulama at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to receive this discounted rate.