Use GameSalad to make your own mobile game. Activities include using tutorials, “modding” games, wireframing, storyboarding, and playtesting. Explore game design principles such as game objectives, feedback, and progression.
Students will be able to…
- Identify game design principles found in many mobile games
- Use GameSalad, a free game design toolkit
- Balance an unbalanced game
- Apply progression and feedback to a game
- Effectively playtest a game
Total Completion Time
Approximately 20 Hours
Here are some examples of the projects that students complete in this course:
Inside Making Mobile Games
Software and Hardware Specs
The Zulama Making Mobile Games course is correlated to the free version of GameSalad Creator, which is available through Zulama. You will find the free version in the Lesson 1 Downloads section of your Making Mobile Games course.
The paid version of GameSalad Creator can be downloaded from GameSalad’s website here.